Terms and Conditions of Use For “RGEstate” Website
The Terms and Conditions of Use represent the legal document and framework governing the relationship between the website under the domain name “RGEstate”, hereinafter referred to as “Website”, whose rights are entirely owned and reserved by Real Estate Services Al-Urubah Street Company (One Person LLC, a company incorporated pursuant to CR No. (4030378469), address: #1005 Aspect Tower, Business Bay Dubai UAE - 252374. By clicking (Agree) or otherwise (like: Registration, Log in or Take Advantage of Website Services... etc.), the user acknowledges reading, understanding and accepting these terms and conditions.
“RGEstate” Website is specifically designed for providing third parties with the opportunity to advertise their properties, whether for sale, lease or assignment in the United Arab Emirates, thus the Website permits the direct contact between the User and Advertiser.
Clause No. (1):
For the purposes of compliance, the following words and phrases shall have the meanings thereto assigned, unless the context otherwise requires:
- Website: “RGEstate” Website.
Terms and Conditions of Use: these terms and conditions of the Website use.
Services: the services of advertising property via the website, whether for sale, lease or assignment.
Feedback: User’s opinion that can be posted as a text. Then, such a post shall appear to every user or visitor of the website. Further, the User shall be solely responsible for any feedback thereby posted. Any damaged party shall claim that particular user, in the event of any deliberate abuse towards third parties. The Website shall bear no liability towards posts by Users or Advertisers.
User: Beneficiary, whether natural or legal person, whether that beneficiary creates an account at the website or not (just visitor), who familiarizes him/herself with any services of website, or gets access to the website, and takes advantage thereof.
Advertiser: Person, whether natural or legal person, who creates an account via the website for advertising a property, whether for sale, lease or assignment.
Clause No. (2):
The User and/ or Advertiser shall be at least eighteen (18) years old, so that she/he can log onto, take advantage of services or offers, just visit and browse, or use the Website content in any manner. By logging onto, visiting and using the website, the User and/ or Advertiser acknowledges accepting these Terms and Conditions of Use, having the full capacity to use the Website along with the available services, and abiding by these terms and conditions.
Clause No. (3):
- As part of logging-onto, and in the event of creating an account by User and/ or Advertiser, valid and accurate information shall be entered, as evidenced via the official documents.
- The User and/ or Advertiser hereby acknowledges and agrees that the data provided in the account thereof shall be subject to verification and approval by the Website. In addition, the Website may utilize the personal information provided by User and/ or Advertiser, whereas the User and/ or Advertiser grants the Website the access to such an information. The User and/ or Advertiser hereby waives any legal consequences or damages that may arise from the revelation of data to third parties. The Website may deny User and/ or Advertiser’s access to services, or the utilization thereof at any time, and/ or cancel the account, whether wholly or partially, in the event the Website fails, at any time, in identifying or substantiating the User and/ or Advertiser identity or data, for the purpose of validating the account.
- The User and/ or Advertiser hereby acknowledge refraining from logging onto and/ or accessing the website by impersonating another username or person.
- The User and/ or Advertiser hereby acknowledges refraining from representing any natural or legal person, unless as duly authorized.
- The User and/ or Advertiser hereby acknowledges creating one account only at the Website. Further, the Website shall maintain the absolute right in closing any other accounts for the same User and/ or Advertiser.
- The User and/ or Advertiser hereby acknowledges accessing and utilizing the Website, for legalized purposes only. The User and/ or Advertiser may not utilize the website nor the information, services or tools thereof for committing any violation or crime, under the applicable laws in the UAE.
- The User and/ or Advertiser hereby acknowledges that any information provided thereby at the Website is complete, accurate and updated. The User and/ or Advertiser shall bear responsibility for the content of any information or document thereby provided via Website portal.
- The contents and tools, available at the Website, for the User and/ or Advertiser are clear and free from any guarantees of any type, whether explicit or implicit.
- The User and/ or Advertiser hereby acknowledges utilizing the Website in accordance with these terms and conditions. The User and/ or Advertiser shall be responsible for the utilization, materials and posts thereof before the official authorities. Then, any third party shall be entitled to initiate a claim against that User or Advertiser, in case of the deliberate abuse or defamation.
- In case of breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use, the Website shall have the right in disabling or deleting the account of that User or Advertiser, with or without notice.
- The Website reserves the right in controlling any content entered by the User and/or Advertiser.
- The Website reserves the right (without being obliged) in deleting, removing or editing any materials thereon, which might infringe the rights of Website and third party, in violation to these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- The Website reserves the right to delete any information that is infringing these Terms and Conditions of Use, without notice, and without raising any reasons.
Clause No. (4):
For an Advertiser, it is required to adhere to the following advertisement criteria:
- The advertisement shall concern the sale, lease or assignment of a property only.
- The information, subject to advertisement shall be valid and accurate, provided that the advertisement should incorporate all necessary and substantial details. Additionally, the advertisement must be posted in the respective section of the Website.
- The uploaded photos shall belong to the same property, subject to advertisement. Moreover, such photos shall be factual and up-to-date.
- Refrain from uploading models nor symbols.
- The advertisement shall be followed-up and updated continuously. And the Advertiser shall follow-up-on visitors’ reactions via the Website. After that, the advertiser shall close the advertisement, by the completion of sale, lease or assignment.
- The Advertiser shall pay the advertisement fees, as per the applicable rates.
- The Website reserves the right in deleting any advertisement, without expressing any reasons.
Clause No. (5):
For an Advertiser, it is required to adhere to the following advertisement criteria:
- The Website will show the list of “advertisements rates” as a pinned post, specifying the advertising spaces, details, rates and other necessary details.
- The Website shall have discretionary authority to change “advertisements rates” from time to time, upon notifying the Advertiser of such changes and pinning them at the Website.
- The Website shall allow payment via Mada Card and Credit Card. All invoices shall clarify the basic details, as legally stated.
- The Website shall bear no responsibility towards any resulting dealings between the User and Advertiser, whether by sale, lease or assignment.
- The User and Advertiser shall remain liable for any government fees or taxes resulting from their transactions.
Clause No. (6):
- The Website shall provide the safe access to site and services provided via it. However, due to factors beyond Website control, the Website shall not guaranty the continuous access freely, without interruption, in a safe manner to the website and/ or services thereof. The Website shall bear no responsibility for any interruption, delay or deficiency as to services provided via the Website. The Website shall reserve the right in suing the actual or attempted hacker, in accordance with the applicable laws in the UAE.
- Neither the Website nor the admins thereof shall guaranty that the Website will not be interrupted, will be free from problems, deletion or errors. Moreover, the Website shall provide no guarantee regarding the result to be obtained by the User and/ or Advertiser, as a result of using or logging-onto the Website.
- The Website shall bear no responsibility for any loss of profits or losses of any type, as a result of information or services thereby provided, or arising from information added by the User and/ or Advertiser. The Website shall bear no responsibility for any loss, amendment or damage in users’ data stored at the Website – the matter that leads that an unauthorized person could get access to User and/ or Advertiser’s data stored at the Website.
- The Website shall, under any circumstances or conditions, bear no responsibility towards any of the following matters including but not limited to: negligence leading to any damages or harm of any type, whether direct, indirect, special or subsequent, any expenses or losses that might arise from the User and/ or Advertiser’s utilization of the Website, the incapability of using the same, any errors, omissions, system’s delay response for any reason, any obstruction, malfunctions, computers’ exposure to viruses, entire system’s inactivity, lost any profits, any harm to user reputation – even an explicit reference is made to the possibility of occurrence of such matters, any other problems arising from the access to Website, the use thereof or access thereto via other websites.
Clause No. (7):
- The Website does not validate the comments or feedback from the User and/ or Advertiser. Therefore, the Website shall bear no responsibility for any content, however each respective User and/ or Advertiser shall be responsible for the comment and feedback posted thereby. Thus, the User and/ or Advertiser shall provide only valid, accurate and relevant comments and feedback, without any defamation, deliberate damage or misleading. Neither the Website nor the admins thereof shall bear any responsibility towards any intentional or unintentional defamation. The damaged party shall have the right in claiming the respective User and/ or Advertiser directly before the competent bodies.
- The Website reserves the right in accepting, refusing or cancelling any comment at any time, without raising any reasons.
- The Website may, from time to time, create the services of messaging, chatting, advertisement boards, blogs, forums and other related services. Consequently, the comments and discussions, set forth in the Website, are not accurately controlled. The User and/ or Advertiser is banned from uploading any materials that breach the public ethics.
- All feedback, comments and information provided by the Users and/ or Advertisers are personal experiences only, and do not reflect the Website and/ or admins’ opinion. Further, the Website shall bear no responsibility towards any of them.
Clause No. (8):
- The User and/ or Advertiser shall maintain the confidentiality of information, including but not limited to: (user account, password, telephone number... etc.), in the event the User and/ or Advertiser is registered at the Website. The User and/ or Advertiser shall bear the responsibility for its use of the personal account and password thereof. The user shall notify the Website immediately of any unauthorized actual or suspected utilization of the user’s account, whereas the Website will cooperate – without any obligation – for restoring the account by the actual user thereof. Having verified of the validity of information, the Website shall bear no responsibility for any losses arising from any unauthorized use of the account.
- The User and/ or Advertiser shall be held accountable against the impersonation of any other user; with a view to making illegalized profit, in violation to the applicable laws and regulations, and/ or Website policies. The concerned persons shall be entitled to claim the respective User and/ or Advertiser, in accordance with the laws in force in the Kingdom of UAE. The Website shall maintain the right in claiming that User and/ or Advertiser of any misuse, damage, loss and/ or abuse.
- In the event, the User and/ or Advertiser provide invalid, inaccurate or incomplete information, or the Website has reasonable grounds to suspect of the validity, accuracy or completeness of information, the Website shall have the right in suspending the User and/ or Advertiser’s account, at its sole discretion, and that respective User and/ or Advertiser’s right in claiming shall lapse.
Clause No. (9):
- The User and/ or Advertiser hereby acknowledges relieving the Website from any responsibility for material or moral damages and/ or losses, and/ or as a result of benefiting from the service.
- The Website shall have the right in amending the Website – entirely or partially – stopping or suspending the same, whether temporarily or permanently, without any prior notice, at any time deemed appropriate. The Website shall bear no responsibility towards the User and/ or Advertiser or any third party, for any amendment, stoppage or suspension of the Website.
Clause No. (10):
- Without limiting or delaying the application of any of the above-mentioned terms, or confidentiality-related obligations, save as the responsibility arising from non-compliance with any applicable law, the limits of responsibility may not, in any way, exceed the amount of SAR (10,000) against any proven damage or loss.
- The User and/ or Advertiser hereby acknowledges fully adhering to all applicable laws, regulations, rules, traditions and instructions governing and regulating the use of website.
- The User and/ or Advertiser hereby acknowledges that these Terms and Conditions of Use shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations in the Kingdom of UAE.
- The User and/ or Advertiser hereby acknowledges that in the event a dispute arises on the execution, interpretation, cancellation, revocation, validity or invalidation of the terms and conditions, it shall be referred to arbitration in pursuance of Arbitration Law in force in the Kingdom of UAE. The seat of arbitration shall be in Dubai City. The arbitration shall be conducted in Arabic language, which is the official language to be utilized for settling any dispute arising from the use of Website, contents or services thereof.
- The Website shall have the absolute and unconditioned right in transferring its services, and/ or merging, selling, pledging its assets and/ or otherwise, whether wholly or partially, to a third party, whether with or without consideration, without any need to any oral or written consent, and without need to enter into any legal action for practicing such right.
- In case any of these terms and conditions becomes null, illegal, and non- enforceable, the remaining terms shall remain effective and in force between the Website and User and/ or Advertiser, on the condition that the Website has to exert the reasonable efforts for amending such terms, so that it becomes enforceable and valid against parties, without any need to take any legal or regularized action, for activating such an amendment.
- The correspondence shall be served at the Website addresses at the Page ( ). Any correspondence to the User and/ or Advertiser shall be served at the addresses stated in its personal details entered upon the creation of account.